Fantasy World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy World

A world that is created by the Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets of Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne Kiriyu
Pureblood Vampire
Rayne Kiriyu

Number of posts : 77
Race : Pureblood Vampire
Element : Darkness Basic/Fire Grand Master
Class/Rank : Master Dark Shifter
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character info
Magic point:
Streets of Death Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Streets of Death Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Health points:
Streets of Death Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Streets of Death Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Known spells:

Streets of Death Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Death   Streets of Death EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:24 pm

I walk down the dark streets in a solid black robe the hood hiding my face as thugs and gangsters roam the streets. Blood covering the ground as dead bodies lie. I kneel down at one of the bodies noticing the guy is still alive. I grab his shoulder and pull him closer to me. Some gangster look at me trying to figure out what I'm doing. I move my hood back as my face shows my fangs about 3 inches as my eyes glow a blood red. I bite into his neck with some force causing my teeth to go deep within his neck cutting an major vain as blood runs out into my mouth. The gangsters start to move closer as after a few seconds I drop the guy as no more blood runs from his neck. I stand up and lick my lips getting all the blood off. My fangs go back to normal size as my eyes stop glowing. I look at the gangsters and slowly puts my hood back over my head. The leader of the gangsters walks over to me and swings a bat at my back as it makes contact the bat shatters sending splinters all over the place. I don't budge at all. I turn around and grab his throat slowly lifting him up off the ground. I smirk as my fangs grow. From under the hood all he see's is my eyes glowing a blood red. As all the other gangsters look in horror I start to squeeze his neck. He starts to kick me and trys to pull my hand off his neck gasping for air. I squeeze tighter as he almost passes out. As his body starts to go limp I throw it at a building making it break through the wall making the building collaps ontop of him. I smirk slightly as my eyes go back to normal and so do my fangs. I slowly start to walk down the street again as I walk everyone moves out of my way trying to stay clear of me. A few cops drive down the ally seeing me. They turn there sirens on and tell me to stop. I ignore them and keep walking. They keep telling me to stop but still no response. They start to speed up as they do I turn around giving them not time to hit the breaks. I punch down on the front of the car making it flip over my body and land on its top on the other side of me. I walk over and pull both cops out of the car. I look at both as they start to shoot me. The bullets just passing through my body. I smile as I throw both of them in separate directions they both go through buildings making the buildings collapse down on them. The raido says they are sending more units to there location. I smirk as I hear that and jump straight up ontop of one of the buildings. My robe hides me completely. The cops drive below me as I watch waiting. I smirk as there are 10 cars below me. I jump down and land in the middle 20 cops come out all aiming there guns at me. I move my hood down as they see my face. They all start to shoot there bullets just going into me but having no effect. The look at there guns wondering if they a just blanks. Two swords drop from my sleves and land in my hands. I smirk as I dash at two of the cops cutting them both in half. The other cops try to get away but I kill them one by one. One car makes it driving down the ally. I sprint after it and jump ontop stabbing one of my swords through the roof. As I do I grab the roof and start to pull it backwards. As it comes back I grab one of the cops and hold his face against the buildings we are driving past the wall tearing his face to shreads. I laugh as his face gets completely taken off. I let go of his lifeless body and then look at the cop driving. I pull him out and jump up ontop of one of the buildings. The car keeps going slaming into a building. The car catches on fire and explodes a few seconds later. I look at the cop as he shakes in fear. I smile as my fangs grow and my eyes turn blood red again. I hear something hit the top of the building under him. As I look I see that he has pissed his pants. I laugh and then hold him over the edge of the building. As he clings to my hand he tells me not to drop him. As I smirk I ask him why should he live. He tells me about his wife and kids. I laugh and release my hand as his hands let go of mine by accedent and he falls ten stories landing on his head shattering his skull and breaking his spine. He dies on impact. I sit down on the edge of the building my eyes and fangs going back to normal. I watch the people walk around not noticing me but they study the dead bodies wondering how they died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-arena.com
Amsho
Admin
Amsho

Number of posts : 263
Race : Dark Elf
Element : dark/ Wind
Class/Rank : warloc/ super ultimate person dude
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character info
Magic point:
Streets of Death Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Streets of Death Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Health points:
Streets of Death Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Streets of Death Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Known spells:

Streets of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Death   Streets of Death EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:11 pm

i run out into the street yelling "I LIKE TACOS!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Streets of Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy World :: The World :: Forests, Beaches, Etc....-
Jump to: